Vital Proteins is an emerging, dynamic brand consisting of a team of passionate individuals who believe whole food based nutrition is essential for overall health, fitness and wellbeing. Our team, where job titles and hierarchy are meaningless, is comprised of intelligent and innovative talent who work collaboratively to ensure creativity, success, and global growth. Vital Proteins seeks to develop and support the right people, with the right chemistry, who continually ask questions, and in turn will develop and tactically execute good ideas. We are looking for individuals to help us think smarter and put a lot of ideas on the table in a short amount of time. Building a great company is our goal. Quality individuals and getting the team right is our business plan.
Vital Proteins is looking for an entrepreneurial, data-driven, and customer-obsessed Senior Growth PM to lead, define, and execute exciting news ways for people to discover and experience the Vital Proteins brand. As a Senior Growth PM, you will help drive user-acquisition, improve marketing efficiency, optimize our website, and ultimately scale growth. The role requires technical knowledge, structured problem-solving skills, and excellent product judgment. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, who has experience in robust test design and managing a testing backlog. This role will be heavily cross-functional across Marketing and Site, and will report to the SVP of E-Commerce.
What you will be responsible for:
- Own Product-led Growth end-to-end; Creating the vision, setting the strategic direction, and successfully delivering key product outcomes
- Deeply understand customer pain points (including spending time to research and validate), develop creative solutions, and then prototype, iterate, and launch frequently
- Develop and execute the Growth product roadmap for a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, analysts, and growth marketers
- Build Vital Proteins’ Growth experimentation framework; Ruthlessly test and iterate to develop a hyper-optimized, seamless shopping experience on vitalproteins.com
- Lead cross-functional growth initiatives such as building out the Vital Website, SEO, internationalization
- Define and own key success metrics for user-acquisition; Create dashboards, analyze data and share learnings
Who you are:
- 7+ years of Growth / Product Management experience building consumer and web products
- BS/BA required, MBA preferred
- Experience with paid marketing and SEO, preferably at a high-growth startup
- Have a proven track record of building products that delight users and grow organically through SEO, virality or other growth loops.
- Excellent user-centric design and product sense
- A deep understanding of statistical analysis and experimental design, with expertise in data-tools such as Google Analytics, Heap, Amplitude, etc.
- Use hypothesis-driven A/B and multivariate testing and user research to drive product changes.
- Growth mindset, humility, and a burning desire to own your domain and your work
- Excellent communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences
- E-commerce experience is a must
- You must have the ability to read, write and understand English
Vital Proteins is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer