Vital Proteins is an emerging, dynamic brand consisting of a team of passionate individuals who believe whole-food-based nutrition is essential for overall health, fitness and wellbeing. Our team is comprised of intelligent and innovative talent who work collaboratively to ensure creativity, success, and global growth. At Vital Proteins, our mission is to empower our company, team, and customers to live a full, vibrant life. We seek to develop and support the right people, with the right chemistry, who continually ask questions, and in turn will develop and tactically execute good ideas. We are looking for individuals to help us think smarter and put a lot of ideas on the table in a short amount of time. Building a great company is our goal. Quality individuals and getting the team right is our business plan.
The Digital Copywriter is a highly dynamic, commercially-minded position
across all consumer touch-points and digital channels with an emphasis in e-commerce. You support the Director of eCommerce, Social Media Manager and overarching eCommerce team, The role will report to the lead brand Copywriter / Editor and work out of our West Loop office
What you will be responsible for:
- Articulate the Vital Proteins brand voice across all consumer-facing eCommerce touch points.
- Suggest creative ways to tell the unique Vital Proteins story and emphasize our brand points of difference throughout all messaging.
- Interface interdepartmental teams: Product Marketing, PR, Education, E-Commerce, Social Media, and Design as an essential link in driving product and consumer assets to market - a true “people person”
- Juggle multiple tasks efficiently and effectively. You will be writing headlines for our website, coming up with on point copy for our social media outlets and deliver strong, fresh angles to position our products.
- You devote time to doing regular research on competitive brands and the industry and regularly present your findings.
- In your day-to-day, you support the lead copywriter / editor in the needs of the copy-writing process, which include updating revisions, and acting as a responsible team member.
- You assist in delivering disruptive marketing campaigns for product launches, re-promotion campaigns and eCommerce tactics with an on-brand voice and positioning.
Who you are:
- 1-3 years of experience
- Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism or a related field
- Passion for fitness, health, beauty and lifestyle
- You are a self-starter with proven ability to take initiative, define what needs to get done and multi-task
- Able to meet tight deadlines
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for idea generation and big thinking
- Experience with content management systems
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- A true problem solver, and seek to define and improve processes and programs as you work through challenges
- A basic knowledge of SEO and analytical tools is a must