Vital Proteins is an emerging, dynamic brand consisting of a team of passionate individuals who believe whole-food-based nutrition is essential for overall health, fitness and wellbeing. Our team is comprised of intelligent and innovative talent who work collaboratively to ensure creativity, success, and global growth. At Vital Proteins, our mission is to empower our company, team, and customers to live a full, vibrant life. We seek to develop and support the right people, with the right chemistry, who continually ask questions, and in turn will develop and tactically execute good ideas. We are looking for individuals to help us think smarter and put a lot of ideas on the table in a short amount of time. Building a great company is our goal. Quality individuals and getting the team right is our business plan.
We are looking for a high energy, focused, and dynamic Customer Advocate team member to help us keep up with our ever-growing client and customer satisfaction. This role is an integral part of our VP business operations team supporting both Sales & Marketing. This position will serve as a front-line responder to both our direct to consumer & wholesale customers across email, phone and internal inquires. This role will directly and daily interface with our internal teams and external customer base and is pivotal to our success with customer retention. You will become a product and process expert here at Vital Proteins, allowing you to deliver exceptional client service and successfully partner with internal cross functional teams.
What you will be responsible for:
- Answering all inbound phone calls and email inquiries, must be able to prioritize problems and deliver responses to customers. Provide additional support to Social Media team as required
- Process all in-bound wholesale purchase orders in software system. Maintaining and updating tracking and ordering systems with correct and accurate information
- Supporting customer questions and resolve issues related to subscriptions, product returns, replacements & complaints.
- Completing responses to Amazon buyer messages within set service level agreement
- Submitting credit memos to accounting and ensuring invoice issues are promptly rectified
- Continually enhancing our processes with our warehouse, education, supply chain, finance, & technology partners. Be a change agent and bring new ideas to the table.
- Working with warehouse facility to confirm orders or stock levels as needed and communicating to the customer estimated delivery date
- Collaborating with our education, training & trade marketing teams on product launch readiness
- Investigate and act on customer Fraud claims.
- Acting as the go-to expert for everything Vital Proteins and our product sets
- Maintaining long lasting relationships with both wholesale and direct to consumer customers
Who you are:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree
- You are passionate about the health, fitness, and/or beauty markets
- You are organized and comfortable working with little over sight
- You have great listening and problem-solving skills, with a dose of humility
- You are able to stay calm under pressure and remain focused on the task at hand
- You are a problem solver, with a positive attitude who embraces change
- Comfortable in a fast paced quickly growing environment, no two days are the same!