Vital Proteins is an emerging, dynamic brand consisting of a team of passionate individuals who believe whole-food-based nutrition is essential for overall health, fitness and wellbeing. Our team is comprised of intelligent and innovative talent who work collaboratively to ensure creativity, success, and global growth. At Vital Proteins, our mission is to empower our company, team, and customers to live a full, vibrant life. We seek to develop and support the right people, with the right chemistry, who continually ask questions, and in turn will develop and tactically execute good ideas. We are looking for individuals to help us think smarter and put a lot of ideas on the table in a short amount of time. Building a great company is our goal. Quality individuals and getting the team right is our business plan.
Vital Proteins is looking for Event Logistics Specialist to join the Field Marketing team. This person is proactive, responsible, reliable, city savvy and a hardworking individual that enjoys a challenge. You would be the force behind the Vital Proteins brand in your area in charge of driving the 25 ft mobile billboard vehicles. Field Marketing Logistics Specialists are accountable for assisting the team in implementing field marketing by driving the van, dropping off activation assets, and assisting in setup all while keeping them clean and show worthy at all times. This maximizes opportunities for consumer experience of Vital Proteins products through sampling and events. You will also contribute to post event reporting, photo capturing and analysis. Reporting to the Regional Field Marketing Manager, this role will be regionally focused in the city listed.
What You Will Be Responsible For
· Activate local & regional events by driving vehicle to multiple event locations to raise brand awareness
· Contribute to event logistics and implementation
· Managing promotional assets, collateral materials, transportation from event to event
· Contribute to post event reporting and photo capturing
· Responsible for all assets & equipment and ensuring they stay in good condition
· Manage and assist with designated storage unit and help facilitate requests for inventory and organization
Who You Are
· Comfortable driving large sprinter van in city and suburban environments on occasion
· Must have 1+ years of experience in Field Marketing/Sales, Logistics and/or Customer Service
· Have reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
· Must be 18 years of age or older
· BA/BS preferred (can be working towards this)
· Readiness to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and early mornings
· Must pass a standard background check
· Arrive to shifts in a timely manner
· Ability to participate in physical activity, including lifting up to 30 lbs.
· Proven track record of being organized and dependable
· Have a go-getter mentality and be able to problem solve efficiently, knowing when to communicate with managers any concerns or questions
· Knowledgeable of your city and laws