Vital Proteins is an emerging, dynamic brand consisting of a team of passionate individuals who believe whole food based nutrition is essential for overall health, fitness and wellbeing. Our team is comprised of intelligent and innovative talent who work collaboratively to ensure creativity, success, and global growth. At Vital Proteins, our mission is to empower our company, team, and customers to live a full, vibrant life. We seek to develop and support the right people, with the right chemistry, who continually ask questions, and in turn, will develop and tactically execute good ideas. We are looking for individuals to help us think smarter and put a lot of ideas on the table in a short amount of time. Building a great company is our goal. Quality individuals and getting the team right is our business plan.
The Vital Proteins family is looking to welcome a driven & passionate Project Manager, Commercialization to join our team. This position requires experience in project management, stage-gate processes, and delivering reporting throughout the organization. This role will be based out of the West Loop office and will report to the Senior Project Manager.
What you will be responsible for:
- Develop detailed execution plans for new consumer product innovation launch including milestones for all cross-functional partners.
- Identify commercialization hurdles and drive resolutions.
- Ensure smooth and consistent communication between internal and external partners.
- Assist in the planning and execution of weekly status and project meetings.
- Communicate project status and milestones to key partners and ensure teams are accountable to complete tasks at hand.
- Monitor project progress, provide resolutions to potential project delays, and communicate project status to leadership on a timely basis.
- Support and execute key PMO processes and procedures for new consumer product launches and company initiatives.
- Look for continuous improvement strategies and build upon current processes.
Who you are
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-5 years experience preferred in project and program management or related field of work
- Strong skills in project/program management and PMO tools such as MS Project, Asana, Smartsheet
- Project management methodology background, including schedule, scope, issue and risk management experience
- Strong interpersonal communication, written and verbal
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Ability to manage across multiple projects
- PMP certification is preferred
- Prior CPG experience preferred
- Prior Supply Chain / Operations experience is preferred
- Must be capable of working in a fast-paced, team environment with minimal direct supervision and the ability to adhere to aggressive deadlines
- Must be able to read, write and understand English
Vital Proteins is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer