Vital Proteins is an emerging, dynamic brand consisting of a team of passionate individuals who believe whole-food-based nutrition is essential for overall health, fitness and well-being. Our team is comprised of intelligent and innovative talent who work collaboratively to ensure creativity, success, and global growth. At Vital Proteins, our mission is to empower our company, team, and customers to live a full, vibrant life. We seek to develop and support the right people, with the right chemistry, who continually ask questions, and in turn will develop and tactically execute good ideas. We are looking for individuals to help us think smarter and put a lot of ideas on the table in a short amount of time. Building a great company is our goal. Quality individuals and getting the team right is our business plan.
We are looking for a team of high energy, passionate Field Marketing Specialists to help us promote one of the hottest products in the Health and Wellness vertical. This person will be responsible for creating excitement and spreading the word about Vital Proteins to consumers in various outlets by sampling the product and answering questions. Field Marketing Specialists will collaborate with the local team to build brand loyalty, brand buzz and brand value in assigned region by executing strategic plan focusing on community marketing programs that connect Vital Proteins to the consumer and drive profitability. This is done through the creation of engaging, scalable, relevant consumer experiences. The consumer experiences have key elements designed to drive the trial of our brands. This position reports to the Team Lead and offers competitive pay and perks!
What you will be responsible for:
- Educating consumers about the general principles of ingestible collagen, functional ingredients and nutritional benefits of Vital Proteins products
- Executing field activations, including event marketing and in-store demonstrations, while sampling Vital Proteins products and being an ambassador for the brand
- Bringing education and exposure of Vital Proteins to retailers and other outlets throughout your district
- Recap events and submit reports in a timely manner through designated programs
- Cultivating brand loyal consumers
Who you are:
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have a "Get it Done" attitude and execute effectively.
- Must be very detailed oriented and organized.
- Available to work a flexible schedule
- Must be able to adapt to different situations and work well under pressure to complete deadlines.
- You have a background in sales or previous brand ambassador/product demonstration experience
- You are passionate about showing that clean nutrition is accessible to everyone
- You are highly involved in your community and enjoy educating others on a healthy lifestyle
- You are able to speak from personal experience with the products and are driven to share Vital Proteins’ story and values
- You are passionate about health, fitness, and/or beauty markets and ideally have expertise in this field that you can draw upon (personal training, nutrition, yoga, makeup artist, etc.)
- You enjoy people and have excellent communication skills
- Readiness to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and early mornings
- Must have reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Able to participate in physical activity, including lifting up to 40lbs
- Creative problem solver and strategic thinker who brings passion, enthusiasm and fresh ideas
- Driver's License Required
- US Work Authorization Required
- Must be able to read, write and understand English